25. Apply materials in 3DEXPERIENCE platform
Apply materials in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE. You can notice is easier to do it than in CATIA V5. Images from IAR80FA project (www.iar80flyagain.org)
24. Wireframes Skeleton in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
A macro in Excel to create a skeleton in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Code in VBA at the end of the video. Images from the IAR80FA project www.iar80flyagain.org
23. 3DEx TST – an application in vb.net for CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
An old application which was done in vb.net for CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE in order to have my own action pad/toolbars with macros and commands at my choice, less depending on default platform settings. Images from IAR80 project
22. Importing points in CATIA 3DEX with vba macro
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE One of the most common tasks in CATIA is to create points coordinates for different purposes. This task can be achieved in different ways in CATIA V5 or CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE. This is a demonstration of what can be done in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE CLOUD. To be much closer to CATIA V5 users, I choose in the new graphic Options Interface the V5 scheme color so all elements are keeping their well-known colors from V5. Macro was created in a catvba library inside the 3DEx platform.
21. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands c:Utility
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands c:Utility This is the command which you want to use when you want to do a batch job to import or export different objects in or out of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. As you can observe, there are a lot of possibilities, you can search in the documentation for what can be done. This example shows an export in stp file format for several files from the platform. Be aware of how the search is done. Starting with minute 4:50 you will see the black window showing different ste.
20.ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Product Explorer
The product tree structure can be seen directly in the web browser using ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE. The application has the ability to visualize also the data in a separate window and to export the structure in a CSV file. If you need a small adjustment, you can create also a macro like in the video to see separate the level like in a CATIA tree. Images from IAR80 project.
19. Move to another collaborative space
One of the methods to visualize and move to another collaborative space in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. The whole structure of the project (top node with all subcomponents) was moved in minutes (cloud installation of the platform). Images from IAR80 project
18. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands. – c:Advanced Search
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE – Using advanced search to find parts in the database
17. Dassault Systems 3DPlay application
Dassault Systems 3DPlay application playing a 3dxml file from CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE. Images from IAR80 project. More details here https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/playing-dassault-systems-cad-players-part-1-fernando-petre/?trackingId=%2FhyARhlbTm%2BINM3irTd2Lg%3D%3D
16. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands – c:Scan or Define In Work Object…
Quick review how part it was made in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE with command c:Scan or Define In Work Object… (or c:CATMmrSetCurrentFeatureHdr). Images from IAR80 project.
15. IAR80 in few ENOVIA web apps in 3DEXPERIENCE
An older video record with IAR80 in a few web apps in 3DEXPERIENCE, this time in ENOVIA
14. IAR80 in few CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Native Apps
Images from IAR80 project work in progress in few CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE apps.
12. Modify parameters in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE in vb.net
An example of using vb.net in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE, pick some parameters in a skeleton in datagrid, then search all structure for that parameters and modify everything with the new values, finally, update everything with a separate button. An export of all parameters can be done also to excel. Images from IAR80 project.
11. Working with skeleton in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE – modify some parameters in the skeleton to have a new geometry. Images from IAR80 project
10. 3DEXPERIENCE commands – c:Compare structure
Compare the structure of the two products
9. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands – c:Manage Ambience
Command to choose and manage ambiance in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
8. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands – c:Tree Overview
Tree Overview command in 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
7. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands – c:Find in this app Want a quick help? Then use in any app c:Find in this app. Images from IAR80 project.
6. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands. Part Design ; c:HLines and c:SLines (written in Power Input box) These commands will allow you to hide all lines (HLines) in a CATPart active document or show them (SLines), this is not working in Assembly. Images from IAR80 project
5. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands Showing Style and Ambience, commands like c:Blue Design, displayed with the help of a simple macro using CATIA.StartCommand(“….”) and application delay, going from Style None and Ambience Pure White up to Ambience Basic thru Style Old and all Ambience commands. Images from IAR80 project
4.CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE – c:My Session information
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands.; Assembly Design (and other workbenches); c:My Session information
3. CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands – c:View Rotation
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands in Assembly Design (and other workbenches); c:View Rotation
2. 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA commands – c:Ambience Overload…
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE commands. Part Design (and other workbenches); c:Ambience Overload… Command to modify Ambience parameters to make it more realistic.
3DEXPERIENCE CATIA commands – c:Degree of Freedom Display
Assembly Design; c:Degree of Freedom Display Shows the degree of freedom of the components for a quick analysis. Images from IAR80 project.